- eReplacements, LLC (“eReplacements”) hereby guarantees to the original retail purchaser (“Consumer” or “You”) that its Inkjet Cartridges (“Product”) are
free from defects in material, design and workmanship under normal use and in accordance with the operating instructions pursuant to the following terms
- The limited warranty period covers one (1) year from the date of purchase as documented by a valid proof of purchase – i.e. Official Receipt, Original Invoice,
Certificate of Purchase or any similar valid documents indicating clearly the following information: Dealer’s name/stamp, date of purchase, and eReplacements
part number. Non-compliance of the required proof of purchase may delay and void the application of the limited warranty.
- During the limited warranty period, eReplacements will repair or replace without charge the defective Product inclusive of labor and parts and restore the unit to
its optimum working condition.
- This limited warranty does not cover:
- Software or additional hardware purchased elsewhere
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product
- If any Date Code information has been removed or defaced from the Product
- eReplacements obligations under Clause 1 are limited to the repair and/or replacement of defective Product. Except as set forth above, there are no other
express or implied warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statue or common law (including any warranty of satisfactory quality, merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In so far as these warranties cannot be disclaimed, eReplacements
limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this limited warranty and, at eReplacements’ option, the repair or replacement
services described above.
Unless otherwise indicated, eReplacements' total liability for damages relating to or arising out of the purchase or use of the Product regardless of the type
or cause of such damage of the form of characterization of the claim asserted (e.g. contract or tort) shall not exceed the original purchase price paid
for the Product.
However, in no event shall eReplacements, eReplacements authorized distributors and resellers be liable for any punitive, special incidental, indirect or
consequential losses or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for lost revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business
interruptions, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss), whether or not eReplacements has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These limitations shall apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any limited warranty. This limited warranty does not affect the Consumer’s
statutory rights under law.
No distributor, retailer, agent, dealer or employee thereof is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any such
representation. eReplacements reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions if necessary.